Just approved at SG!January 28 2012 at 5:02 PM
|Hopeful in Delaware (Login hopefulindelaware)|
I wanted to share my good news that, after AF going AWOL on me for a couple months and then an HSG last week that initially looked problemmatic but ended up being fine, I was just approved to SG's shared risk program. So we are a go! Looking over donors this weekend. We are doing 1:3.
Seymo and Mrs. M, I have been following your progress and have my fingers crossed for you as you move forward with your respective processes.
My best wishes to everyone!
- Congrats! - Mrs. M on Jan 28, 2012
- Thanks, Mrs. M! Right back at you! n/t - Hopeful in Delaware on Jan 30, 2012
- great news - seymo on Jan 28, 2012
- Thanks, Seymo! Fingers crossed for your next cycle! (n/t) - Hopeful in Delaware on Jan 30, 2012
- Re: Just approved at SG! - Anonymous on Jan 29, 2012
- Wow, Nice to "meet" you! - Hopeful in Delaware on Jan 30, 2012
- Great news! (success implied) - Julie on Jan 30, 2012
- Thanks, Julie! - Hopeful in Delaware on Jan 30, 2012