Hemorrhoids?January 28 2012 at 5:43 PM
|sorry, anon for this (Login minniet)|
I have wheat sensitivity, so I went on my gluten free diet. I feel great -- no eczema, no diarrhea. I have been eating well, with lots of fruits and veggies...Was planning to get back into my old workout today, but instead I am stuck lying here, prone, with an awful hemorrhoid - not even sure how or why it happened. It's the size of a pea.
The only thing I can think is that I stood for a long time in high heels and tight pants when we went out the other night?
Any suggestions? I have been taking sitz baths and doing witch hazel cotton pad pats.
When will it go away?
- pssssst.... - cotton on Jan 28, 2012
- hey and look at this! - cotton on Jan 28, 2012
- My name is BlessedThistle and I get... - BlessedThistle on Jan 28, 2012
- Last shot at tight pants...:) - Anon Minniet on Jan 28, 2012
- HAHAAHA - cotton on Jan 28, 2012
- It's the standing. - Raindrops1 on Jan 28, 2012
- HAHAHA! - minniet on Jan 28, 2012
- chiming in late.....MAY YOU NEVER GET TO WEAR THOSE PANTS AGAIN.... - lauranz on Jan 28, 2012
- Oh I hate that!! (pg ment) - Raindrops1 on Jan 28, 2012
- oh heck (pg ment) - THK on Jan 29, 2012
- Barge: question on anon posting ? From a clueless one.. - Al on Jan 29, 2012
- Yes - Anon Minniet on Jan 29, 2012
- My mum was prescribed steroid suppositories - Aoife1 on Jan 29, 2012
- Wish I could have replied sooner . . . - Maggie in VA on Jan 30, 2012
- Unfortunately, count me in. Played the blame game until - Golda on Jan 30, 2012
- Roid - Minniet on Jan 31, 2012