Return to Index  

Re: any NYers on here?

February 1 2012 at 11:00 AM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to any NYers on here?

HI,

I am NYC and am in the process of trying to determine which clinic I will use for donor eggs. What you will find is that CNY in upstate NY is the cheapest around...but their stats are lacking. Their prices can't be beat however...%11,000 for a full cycle...$6,000 for a split...not including meds. You can do a search of CNY and find all the info you need to know. I have done a lot of research and am very impressed with RBA in Atlants which works with frozen eggs and has a guarantee program if you are interested. Many also go to Shady Grove in DC/Maryland...they also have a guarantee progrom. SDFC in San Diego andORE in Oregon are also popular choices. Many go out of state but do their monitoring locally. You can research all of thes eprogram using teh search function here. I am currently torn between CNY and RBA for financial reasons. I would second that you take a look at the SART stats. Good luck.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: any NYers on here? - nycmomma on Feb 1, 2012
    1. Re: any NYers on here? - DeeinNYC on Feb 1, 2012
      1. got it, thanks! (nt) - nycmomma on Feb 1, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement