Match complete but I'm annoyed!February 1 2012 at 8:01 PM
|Mrs. M (no login)|
I was notified yesterday that my SG match was complete. I'm in 3:1 program. I was concerned about the wait time to get three recipients on board. I asked at least five people at SG about this and they all told me the same thing - there is a thirty day countdown that is started once a second recipient is on board and if a third does not sign on we do the cycle with two recipients. I emailed and asked if a third recipient had signed on on day 29 of the countdown. This afternoon I received and email saying there are only two but the eggs will be split three ways and the other third will go to the egg bank. I'm so aggravated because although it has been a long wait for the match to be complete I thought at least I'll get some extra eggs.
So disappointed about SG's lie of omission. Has anyone else from SG had this happen? I'm wondering if it is a new policy.
- Re: Match complete but I'm annoyed! - nycgirl on Feb 1, 2012
- Whoa - Seymo on Feb 1, 2012
- Ugh! I agree. - thesameboat on Feb 2, 2012
- Definitely look at your contract . . . - Maggie in VA on Feb 2, 2012
- Re: Match complete but I'm annoyed! - Beansprout703 on Feb 2, 2012
- That is annoying - Hopeful in Delaware on Feb 2, 2012
- Re: That is annoying - Mrs. M on Feb 3, 2012
- I bet they just changed their policy - Hopeful in Delaware on Feb 3, 2012
- Congrats on your selection! - Mrs. M on Feb 3, 2012
- Re: Congrats on your selection! - Hopeful in delaware on Feb 4, 2012