thnx, Maggie (de,oe ment.)February 7 2012 at 2:28 PM
|Bunnygal (Login Bunnygal)|
Response to Good for you!
I'm still struggling with going straight to DE. I'm having to wait a while for my first RE appt. I'm thinking about at least trying 1 or 2 IUI w/DS...then going to DE. This has been a tough decision, but I'm thinking if I try the IUI first, then I'll feel at peace about DE (which I already do feel peace about, but I think I just want to try w/OE)
My cycles have lengthened from 21 days to 25 days for the last 4 months and there is much more flow (sorry tmi) taking my temps. my chart looks better. and I've started having cm again. Hoping by the time of my RE appt. I can get a good picture of my chances. Also, I had quit having cramps w/my cycles and now I have that heavy, crampy feeling again that I used to have when I was younger (which I've read is a good sign)
Only thing is, this fertility diet/protocal is hard as hell! Giving up coffee/cokes alone liked to did me in, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts are calling my name.... but I'll do anything for a little sweet babe.
Thanks for listening
best to you!
- It's your call . . . - Maggie in VA on Feb 7
- sounds good... - Bunnygal on Feb 7
- Hi Bunnygal. - Raindrops1 on Feb 7
- hi, Raindrops.... - Bunnygal on Feb 7
- Thanks Bunnygal. (pg ment) - Raindrops1 on Feb 7
- Sorry, I just saw this . . . - Maggie in VA on Feb 8
- My RE said the same thing (success ment) - Jen in TN on Feb 8