Return to Index  

Looking for experience..

February 18 2012 at 12:47 PM
jmassage  (no login)

I post alot on the high FSH board, but I'm looking for some experience on becoming a mom through DE. My DH and I have been ttc for almost 3 years. I have been pregnant three times all resulting in chemicals. I am currently going through one now after doing IVF. I was diagnosed with high FSH in Sept. 27 at its highest and 19 at its lowest. I know alot of women would say not to give up on my own eggs yet since I am getting pg, but if I can't carry it past 6 weeks then there is no truth to that. I can't go through another loss. I don't have the emotional capacity for it. I have undergone some immune testing bw and some other bw for clotting issues. I've had an hsg, endo biopsy and everything checks out. DH is fine as well. I have put alot of thought into DE over the months. Of course there is a part of me that gets sad thinking that the child wouldn't have a biological link to me. But at the end of the day I just want to be a mother. I sometimes think that for whatever reason maybe it is supposed to be this way. I guess I'm just looking for some stories of ladies who are moms through DE. What were your feelings going through the process?? Does the child feel like your own?? Thank you

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Welcome ... you came to the right place - CrazyLady on Feb 18
  3. Hi Jmassage. - Raindrops1 on Feb 18
  5. Welcome... we're all in a similar situation...(preg/mc mentioned) - Leigh on Feb 18
  7. The process... - green.elephant on Feb 18
  9. I would say most of us have been down that same road - GulfGal on Feb 18
  11. I understand - Seymo on Feb 18
  13. Welcome! (m/c mentioned) - Mrs. M on Feb 20
  15. Welcome! (m/c mentioned) - Mrs. M on Feb 20
  17. Welcome! (m/c mentioned) - Mrs. M on Feb 20
    1. Sorry for the repeats. don't know what I did. nt - Mrs. M on Feb 20

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement