Return to Index  

This is a question I used to think about a lot.

February 26 2012 at 4:03 PM
diaphanta  (no login)

Response to Does the universe really talk to us? (prior success and m/c's mentioned)

My heart goes out to you. What a horrible time you are having.

My answer is an answer I came to after spending many years on these boards, and seeing tragedy followed (almost always) by wonderful miracles.

I firmly believe that most of what happens to us is pretty random. And that randomness in the case of IF can be so terrible as it can mean we lose our precious, precious babies. Heartbreaking. But I don't believe that those losses mean that there was is a message that we are on the wrong road. Far from it.

I think that if the universe tried to communicate with us certain things weren't 'meant to be' by making them difficult, than we would we never persist with anything we found difficult. We would tell people who struggled to get a job that their eventual employment 'wasn't meant to be', or those who strived to pass their driving tests to give up asap (as someone who took over 100 lessons that is really relevant to me - took me years to pass my test and I am so glad I did!) or even to those who struggled with illnesses like cancer that it wasn't worth it as the universe was communicating to them that really they should be dead...

I believe that through god-given virtues like courage, companionship, persistance, wisdom, love, hope, we can pray and meditate and work and learn and grow stronger and develop to become the kind of people who can overcome these struggles. And someday overcome them. And that will make our victories so unbelievably precious. And that will make us wonderful parents - so very aware of our miracles, as the people on these boards are.

You ARE on the right road my dear. It is a broken road (in the word of the song) - but it will get you there one day - if you want it to.

Good luck and keep expressing yourself on these boards. If there is a message out there for you from the universe than you will receive it - specifically loud and clear from women who have walked these roads before you. And want more than anything to take you with us.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: This is a question I used to think about a lot. - mary on Feb 26, 2012
  3. agree with you 100% diphanta nt - THK on Feb 26, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement