So it looks like I have an empty sac on US at 6 weeks. I had a FET on Feb 3 with a positive increasing betas and I had a failed fresh transfer in December. Donor was 26 and proven. I am now waiting for the WTF call from the doctor.
Before I go any further I want more testing. It only makes sense since I got the same results with DE as I did with OE. Fertilization was the same (5 of 8 eggs fertilized) four made it to days three but only 2 were 8 cells on day 3 the other two were 5 and 6 cell. Again, only a slight improvement over my OE results. I had one chemical with OE IVF but I had a natural pregnancy last summer with heart beat at 6 weeks and MC at 8 weeks.
Tests I have had after my earlier MCs:
TSH (this has been test a couple of times)
Protein S Antigen
Protein C antigen
Factor V mutation
prothombin G202IDA mutation
Antiphospholipid Ab-anticardio Isotype IgG and Isotype IgM
All tests came back negative or within normal limits.
My HSG, saline sonograms, and chlamydia culture all came back fine. I have no history of endo or short or long cycles. All around I am pretty healthy. (Except for the 40 pounds I have gained over the last three years due to stress).
I am looking for suggestions for additional steps I should take before I do this all over again - if I do this all over again.
Thanks in advanced for any help you all can offer. I really appreciate your support.