pick a split?March 7 2012 at 6:37 PM
|nycmomma (no login)|
Response to Re: those are clinics, not refund programs
I'm confused... probably something about the plan I don't understand, but what do you mean by 'you could pick a split but cycle donor as a single'?
I think their refund option is awfully expensive given their stats. IVF New Jersey has way better success rates consistently for the last few years, and they have a refund program with AttainIVF that is around $32-39, depending on what you do. I looked at CNY, but thought his pricing seemed out of whack based on IVF New Jersey's rates/fees.
- Re: pick a split? - Denise on Mar 7, 2012
- still confused... - nycmomma on Mar 7, 2012
- Re: still confused... - Denise on Mar 7, 2012
- got it, txs - nycmomma on Mar 7, 2012
- oops, I meant CNY... especially on their frozen stats... not good... :( n/t - nycmomma on Mar 7, 2012
- Re: oops, I meant CNY... especially on their frozen stats... not good... :( n/t - Denise on Mar 8, 2012
- shady grove -- success mentiones - Jenn on Mar 12, 2012
- I've been considering it more... - nycmomma on Mar 13, 2012