not planning to meet her in any way, noMarch 12 2012 at 2:34 PM
|nycmomma (no login)|
Response to minniet can give you more guidance but as a minimum...
I'm not interested in meeting her, the only thing I want is for her to be open to being contacted by my child if he/she wants to do that.
Could I still get records even if I don't want contact?
When you say actual copies of medical records, do you mean records of previous cycles? I thought you said they wouldn't provide that?
Anything else you can think of? I'm considering asking any donor to submit to a background check as well. Not performed by the agency, of course.
- You don't see the donor's med records - minniet on Mar 12, 2012
- thank you again - nycmomma on Mar 12, 2012
- medical records other than cycle records-- - Piper on Mar 12, 2012
- Genetic testing, child's future contact - minniet on Mar 12, 2012
- almost too much, yes... but getting through with people's help here...! - Anonymous on Mar 12, 2012
- oops, above post was me (nycmomma) n/t - nycmomma on Mar 12, 2012
- Attorney- - Piper on Mar 12, 2012
- yes, the attorney has extensive knowledge of ART law... - nycmomma on Mar 12, 2012
- (much empathy) - Piper on Mar 13, 2012
- thank you so much, Piper - nycmomma on Mar 13, 2012
- Piper is right: No regrets! - minniet on Mar 13, 2012
- okay... - nycmomma on Mar 13, 2012