Return to Index  

Two suggestions

March 14 2012 at 2:55 PM
minniet  (no login)

Response to Hello, Introduction and seeking your expertise (very long)


For your uterus and disappearing fibroid, I would arrange to have a hysteroscopy by Dr. March in Los Angeles. He is an expert and can truly tell you what is going on with your uterus, and if there is something wrong, and he can fix it, he will fix it. There have been past discussions on this board and I know of a lady here who just had him do this (she flew in from Texas).

I agree with pp, though, you should also have an RI (Reproductive Immunologist) review, you may have a clotting disorder or other.

I have had a similar experience to you -- many pregnancies with my OE, but because I had high fsh, REs poo poo'ed the early miscarriages. It was not til I went to DE and it failed with perfect embies that I sought out more in depth diagnosis and found an RI who we are doing a new cycle with, Dr. Acacio in Orange County.

There are options on both coasts, though no one has shared another doctor similar to March in Los Angeles. They do work with a lot of out of town patients, so that should not deter you. Mainly, you will have the cost of the flight and hotel in addition to the procedure (which is not terrible).

 Respond to this message   

  1. not an option i am in NY - teresa on Mar 14, 2012
    1. It's not that unreasonable a suggestion (losses mentioned) - BlessedThistle on Mar 15, 2012
      1. Thanks Blessedthistle - minniet on Mar 15, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement