Return to Index  

No tips, but you are an inspiration.

March 20 2012 at 1:04 AM
margolis  (Login margolis)

Response to Took my first 1 mile walk tonight

Before all of the ttc, some 6 yrs ago, I was in incredible shape. I ran marathons and did 1/2 ironman triathlons. You would never know it if you saw me now. I do not even recognize myself when I look in the mirror. I have put on 60+lbs and over 20 of them after the last loss. It didn't help that right before ttc I hurt my knees so that I can't run anymore. That was my favorite stress reliever. Now, chocolate is. And I wonder how I gained all that weight! :/ I certainly can't blame all of mine on the hormones. More like the depression and stress that ttc brought on, I just really needed all that chocolate to numb myself to the pain of it all. My eating habits got worse, but my exercise habit suffered the most. I finally have just started to take care of myself and just yesterday I went for a walk in my neighborhood. Not the same as a 20mile run, but it was at least nice to get outside and get some fresh air. I am also trying hard to eat better as well.

You are an inspiration and I am here to cheer you on. Hopefully, I will follow your lead!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. You can do it too, Margolis - futurebeauty on Mar 20
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement