I would get a full immune workupMarch 23 2012 at 12:21 AM
|futurebeauty (Login futurebeauty)|
Response to beta down to 27
I am so sorry about you dropping beta. It is just so difficult and devastating.
I am in the middle of educating myself about the immune system and how it can affect our reproductive system. I so wish that I knew about all of this back in 2006 cause maybe just maybe I would not have had to suffer so many losses (5 OE m/c and a DE twin m/c last month).
If my doc does not believe in immune testing then I would question why not. It does not harm you to be tested. I would want you to have all this tested prior to your next FET. I plan on consulting w/ the Beer Clinic via phone.
- Immune work up - Hopeful7608 on Mar 23, 2012
- Barge to hopeful (immune stuff, pg ment) - Anonymous on Mar 23, 2012
- Thank you... - Hopeful7608 on Mar 23, 2012
- Re: Thank you... - Anonymous on Mar 23, 2012
- just for the lab - hopeful7608 on Mar 24, 2012