Return to Index  

Barge to hopeful (immune stuff, pg ment)

March 23 2012 at 10:50 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to Immune work up

Your plan sounds like mine - I was willing to do immune testing and treatments for my FETs at one clinic, but if it didn't work I would run to CCRM because of their high success rates, to see if they could maybe find something wrong with me or grow better embryos.

So my FETs all failed and I went to CO. They screened me and findings were all good and accepted me as a patient. Previous immune testings for things like high NKs and low LAD were ignored as truly not valid and I was relieved not to do IVIg or intralipids anymore. There was no cocktail of pepcid or Claritin etc. The cycle at CCRM went so so much better frankly, it worked on the first attempt of transferring a single embryo. I think the donor was attended to and monitored much better (this was the same donor as before), stims were better, egg quality was better, lab was better, embryos were better. I made myself crazy before with trying to treat for every little thing (and felt like I owed it to the frozens to try everything before moving on, but only got BFN and chemicals). It did turn out that I needed a better clinic and lab.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thank you... - Hopeful7608 on Mar 23, 2012
    1. Re: Thank you... - Anonymous on Mar 23, 2012
      1. just for the lab - hopeful7608 on Mar 24, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement