FET todayMarch 23 2012 at 11:50 AM
|smrc (no login)|
We are trying again after a chem pg just after Christmas. We had 3 frozen blastocysts (day 6), 2 survived the thaw, and I won't know about quality until we get there for the transfer. I'm nervous as all heck but it just may be the steroid making me jumpy.
All we have been told so far is that one looked "good" and the other 2 "ok" - so hopefully it was one of the "ok" ones that didn't survive. Wish we had more information!! Argh. We will transfer both regardless of how they look.
Thanks for letting me post.
- Good luck!! - Leigh on Mar 23, 2012
- All the best to you and your little ones! - CrazyLady on Mar 23, 2012
- Good Luck!!! - HopefulCely on Mar 23, 2012
- Good luck!! nt - Mrs. M on Mar 23, 2012
- Good Luck!! Can't wait to hear your good new. n/t - Hopeful in Delaware on Mar 23, 2012
- praying for you - Antonialisa on Mar 23, 2012
- Good luck!!!! - Tracy on Mar 23, 2012
- thanks - smrc on Mar 24, 2012
- So hopeful for you SMRC - futurebeauty on Mar 24, 2012
- thank you so much - smrc on Mar 25, 2012
- good luck - hopeful7608 on Mar 24, 2012
- Good luck!! - DeeinNYC on Mar 25, 2012