Fertilization reportMarch 25 2012 at 5:46 PM
|Leigh (Login leigh74)|
I just got the call from our RE and I'm still shaking! Out of the 26 eggs they retrieved yesterday, 22 were mature. Out of those 22, TWENTY ONE fertilized. 21 embryos!!!! I know they won't all be perfect, but holy cow, I was not expecting this even in my wildest dreams. Now, of course, we just wait some more.. hoping for a Thursday transfer.
I have to say, I really and truly despise this waiting game. I am going to be a basket case by the end of the 2ww!
- Wowza! - Anonymous on Mar 25, 2012
- Step one looks really good for you! - karma on Mar 25, 2012
- Wowza for sure - futurebeauty on Mar 25, 2012
- yes, we've been discussing this all day... - Leigh on Mar 25, 2012
- Yaay! - thesameboat on Mar 26, 2012
- Wonderful news!! - Mrs. M on Mar 26, 2012