Return to Index  

I've emailed our nurse...

March 28 2012 at 4:34 PM
Leigh  (Login leigh74)

Response to Need some calming words and reassurance..

..about the insurance issue. It may be irrelevant now, but I'm super annoyed. Maybe we weren't required to do it because she's a known donor and we set up our own agreements and contracts instead of going through an agency? I don't know, but I am not happy to hear that this was something I should have done (or they should've prompted me to do). I'm a very detail oriented person, but this whole process has been so damn emotional that I haven't been able to think of everything on my own... I trusted them to take care of details like this!!

And, to be fair, I've LOVED dealing with this clinic. The doctor, the nurses, everyone, without fail, has been spectacular and caring. And they have such an excellent reputation here, I just can't believe they'd overlook such an important detail.

Ugh. Thanks for letting me vent. Being mad at the clinic has re-focused my energy a bit, but I'm still worried about my donor. She's getting an ultrasound and bloodwork now, so I should have more details soon.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Well, it would have been nice if they had - minniet on Mar 28, 2012
  3. I am detailed oriented too - Seymo on Mar 28, 2012
  5. You did not use an attorney? - Piper on Mar 28, 2012
    1. No, we didn't.. - Leigh on Mar 28, 2012
      1. I'm glad you are close- - Piper on Mar 28, 2012
        1. legal - green.elephant on Mar 28, 2012
          1. thanks to both of you... - Leigh on Mar 28, 2012
            1. good lucky - green.elephant on Mar 28, 2012
            2. the good news is... - Piper on Mar 28, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement