Return to Index  

Funny aside about new cat

March 29 2012 at 2:02 PM
minniet  (no login)

Since my last cycle, both my beloved longtime pet cats passed away (age 16 and 17). We have since adopted two new cats with their own distinct personalities.

One is simply a snuggle bug.

The other has a passion for small loud objects that she can bat around, preferably, in the middle of the night.

She has discovered syringe caps (the ones you pull off the subqs and toss in the garbage) and let me tell you, she will leave no garbage, no blanket, nothing undone to find out a small syringe cap and carry it around all day, playing with it.

It's a bit stressful, as I would never want her getting her hands on a needle, so we are very careful to use the needle waste container religiously, but still, it does give me a giggle to find every single bathroom trash can overturned and rooted through...and to hear her now, tossing that cap around and racing it around the house.

I have no idea why that needle cap is so superior to the stuffed catnip mice...

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. LOL well it's nice to know that someone (creature) gets joy out of those syringes -nt - cotton on Mar 29
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement