Return to Index  

RBA ladies- Question about Dr.'s and Process

March 31 2012 at 11:49 AM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Hi ladies,

I have decided to go with RBA for DE's. Unfortunately, I was not able to get an appt with Dr. Toledo until mid-May. I am hoping to cycle by the 1st week in August at the latest for many reasons. Do you think that with an mid-May consult date that I could reasonably cycle by early August? I have most of my preliminary tests done but have no idea if RBA will require that if get an endometrial biopsy or have a mock transfer. Are both mandatory? If so, do they make you come to Atlanta for a mock transfer? I guess Im trying to get a sense of what their calendar might look like from the start of treatment to transfer. I will be an out of town patient. My next question...I think that Dr. Shapiro has a shorter wait list and that I can get a consult with him quicker. Do you think I should transfer to Shapiro to get the ball rolling sooner? Would RBA even let me? I understand that they are both outstanding Dr.'s but I went with Toledo because I will be doing an immune protocol and have also had repeated (age-related) losses and someone told me that he specializes in both areas. Thanks for any help that you can give.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: RBA ladies- Question about Dr.'s and Process - Anonymous on Mar 31, 2012
    1. Thank you!! - DeeinNYC on Apr 1, 2012
      1. Re: Thank you!! - Anonymous on Apr 1, 2012
        1. Re: Thank you!! - DeeinNYC on Apr 1, 2012

2. Well, I'm biased as I am a HUGE Dr. Toledo fan. (succes mentd) - margolis on Mar 31, 2012
    1. Good to Hear!! - DeeinNYC on Apr 1, 2012
      1. Re: Good to Hear!! - Maggie on Apr 1, 2012
      2. Re: Good to Hear!! - margolis on Apr 1, 2012
      3. Thank you both n/t - DeeinNYC on Apr 1, 2012

3. We had a phone consult with Dr. Shapiro and really liked him - Anonymous on Apr 2, 2012
    1. Re: We had a phone consult with Dr. Shapiro and really liked him - DeeinNYC on Apr 2, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement