Return to Index  

(Child mentioned above) It IS a door closed, but

April 3 2012 at 8:28 AM
thesameboat  (no login)

Response to Deleted nt

it's only ONE door that's closed. Not most of them.

I don't know you, so it's very hard for me to try to guess different careers that might suit you. I do agree thqt teaching is NOT for everyone and one surefire way to end up unhappy is to go into a career you're not suited for just because of school holidays, etc. You aren't under a lot of time pressure, right? Look around and try to watch other people with different sorts of jobs.

What was it about police work that interested you? Are those qualities that other jobs have? What other interests do you have?

Can I please also give you a gentle reminder that it's considered polite to put headers in your post if you might be bringing up or mentioning a topic that others might find painful to read? (child mentioned) is enough. Most of the ladies on this board have not been blessed with a child yet and might not find it easy to read posts in which yours is mentioned. Other mentions that are appreciated are for death, miscarriage, abortion, divorce etc.

Wishing you luck in your search and that tomorrow is a day without tears.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sorry - emilyr99 on Apr 3, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement