New GIVF frozen egg guaranty programApril 4 2012 at 4:36 PM
|BlessedThistle (Login Blessed_Thistle)|
It's $33k for up to 6 fresh tries plus I guess whatever frozens you get. You can be 47 but no older and must complete cycling by 49. One thing that annoyed me - they said you are guaranteed a baby to take home 24 or more weeks after cycling. Um, that would be a 26 weeker (since you count back to LMP) and you don't get to take a 26 weeker home with you for several months typically. I wish they'd found a different way to word it. Still didn't see any stats listed but maybe they are in there somewhere.
I dunno. It seems a little high to me. And it doesn't even tell you how many eggs you get!
- I got that e-mail, too . . . - Maggie in VA on Apr 4, 2012
- Yeah, to me a couple of cycles at RBA sounds like a better option unless - BlessedThistle on Apr 4, 2012
- I think RBA has a guarantee similar to this. - margolis on Apr 5, 2012
- RBA Guarantee- Better and Higher Success Rates - DeeinNYC on Apr 5, 2012
- Read the fine print - Seymo on Apr 5, 2012
- i looked into RBA guarantee - Anonymous on Apr 6, 2012
- Congrats and Question - DeeinNYC on Apr 6, 2012
- Re: Congrats and Question - Anonymous on Apr 7, 2012
- Responding to my own thread about the number of embryos - Seymo on Apr 6, 2012
- Thanks - DeeinNYC on Apr 6, 2012