Bad sign? Driving myself crazy in the 2ww..April 4 2012 at 5:32 PM
|Leigh (Login leigh74)|
Ok, so I'm REALLY regretting that I POAS... On Monday, only 3dp5dt, I gave in because I was having so much cramping... I fully expected it to be negative, but I told myself I would just get a baseline. Stupid, I know. Well, it was FAINTLY positive. Today, I tried again, hoping it would be darker, and it wasn't. Not even a little. The faint line is still there (which I've never seen before - I have lots of HPT experience, trust me), but that's it. If its for real, shouldn't it be a little darker? I've had such a negative feeling all day; now I feel like everything is lost..
What do you guys think?
|This message has been edited by leigh74 on Apr 4, 2012 5:38 PM|
- I had the same experience and everything was OK. - LizLA on Apr 4, 2012
- (pg ment) Try not to worry - BlessedThistle on Apr 4, 2012
- roller coaster - green.elephant on Apr 4, 2012
- Sorry this is making you so anxious. - Mrs. M on Apr 4, 2012
- the 2ww sucks!! - smrc on Apr 4, 2012
- Hang in there, and good luck. - margolis on Apr 5, 2012
- Well, you'd probably be a bit crazed anyway . . . (BFN, BFP mentioned) - Maggie in VA on Apr 5, 2012
- (bfp mentioned above, previous success mentioned) - thesameboat on Apr 5, 2012
- thanks, everyone! (preg/mc mentioned) - Leigh on Apr 5, 2012