I'm curious to the answers here - can't believe how expensive...April 13 2012 at 12:56 PM
|Antonialisa (no login)|
Response to what does your clinic charge for FET? (cross post)
I have serious sticker shock at $3200 quoted by RBA for a FET.
Why does it cost so much in the US? Is it like the housing market - they will take whatever people are willing to pay?
In Canada, the top clinic at a renowned university charges $1200. I think that's as high as it goes in this country.
My DH and I want to do elective single embryo transfer, but the fees charged in the US create a strong incentive for 2 embryo transfer. Sigh.
- RBA - DeeinNYC on Apr 13, 2012
- Storage - CrazyLady on Apr 13, 2012
- REally? - DeeinNYC on Apr 13, 2012
- No, not at RBA - CrazyLady on Apr 13, 2012
- Where in Canada? - Bharani on Apr 13, 2012