Return to Index  

Re: Hey!!

April 16 2012 at 11:38 AM
Manon  (no login)

Response to Hey!!

Hello Dee!!!

Great getting in touch with you! I apologize for taking a couple of days to respond you, but was away for the weekend.

Ok, if you're 45 and over RBA requires you to take a lot of tests (blood work, heart, etc; they give you the list) and have them revised by a PCP. To me this was a major challenge, because I never had a PCP here in TN. Tried to call several, but they were booked solid (the earliest appointment was in two months). I finally found a very nice PCP that I could see in a couple of weeks.

So, I did all the testing, went to see the PCP, and then had another appointment with the Perinatologist. She said she was used to write reports to clinics and would send it right away. Best part, she was extremely positive, despite my lining problems! She said she has patients who are over 50 and pregnant! Finally, she guaranteed I was one of her healthiest patients. She really made me feel very positive and I need the reinforcement! I have already had a lot of disappointments and negativity!

I'm in the process of picking the donor now, which I think will be finalized soon. RBA does not have a huge list of donor (I think they have a little over 80), but I really feel comfortable about the ones I like so far.

Would you like to get in touch? I'm feeling awful lonely during this process and would appreciate sharing experiences. My email is manon dot prevost at yahoo dot com. Please feel free to email me.

Wishing you the best! Manon

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Hey!! - deeinNYC on Apr 16
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement