In the Twilight zone now, waiting waiting!April 16 2012 at 2:24 PM
|minniet (no login)|
Response to Minniet - wishing you all the good thoughts in the world
Thank goodness I spent all day yesterday with my hubby so that really occupied my mind. We did some errands for the new house, it was a lovely day, and we had a nice lunch on the beach with a friend, watched our have HBO shows last night.
I DID just drop off my blood work today, a day early, as I just thought it was well enough time to get the results and we can not spend time together tomorrow the way we would like. I confirmed I was doing it with the clinic, so they are all onboard.
SO, I am literally in a cloud of spaciness that I just dropped of my beta bloodwork!
I am torn now about doing it earlier than they required...if it is negative, maybe another day of pretending to feel pregnant would have been nice? Or torture? I don't know. Fearful of a low beta, no beta, too high of a beta...
Gosh, this is the most difficult thing!
Thank you for being here with and for me!
- Sending cyber hugs.... - Mrs. M on Apr 16, 2012
- Oooooooh I have a good feeling! - cotton on Apr 16, 2012
- Sending lots of positive thoughts! nt - Raindrops1 on Apr 16, 2012
- fingers crossed ... nt - keifel on Apr 16, 2012
- Sending all positive wishes - Anonymous on Apr 16, 2012
- You're a day early for this beta, right? - diaphanta on Apr 17, 2012
- Sorry - this post should be below after you posted your results. nt - diaphanta on Apr 17, 2012