Was I right or wrong? To question the secretaryApril 16 2012 at 10:34 PM
|Bharani (no login)|
Today I went back to do my biospy again. the previous one I did was thrown/spit out accidently. I was told to do it again. The secretary asked me after I did the biopsy to pay for shipping. I reminded her I paid before $191. She said she knows that but since something happen to it I should pay. I said to her "but you told me the shipping people spit out.." then she said we don't know but you have to pay..
I was shocked and I said I will pay if you are telling me to pay but I don't see the reasoning why I am the person to pay when I paid for this thing before.
The doctor was beside us all this time. The doctor said what is it? The secretary explained and the doctor asked"did she pay before?" the secretary and I at the same time said "yes" Then, the doctor waved her hands to signal leave. I felt bad saying if I argued? more so argued for something I should have paid for it? I don't know.
- You are fine... - demomone on Apr 16, 2012
- No way I would pay twice - CrazyLady on Apr 17, 2012
- Do not feel bad. - Mrs. M on Apr 17, 2012
- You were in the right! nt - thesameboat on Apr 17, 2012
- Unbelievable! - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- You were totally right! - Maggie in VA on Apr 17, 2012
- Thank you ladies - Bharani on Apr 17, 2012