Feeling kind of...apatheticApril 17 2012 at 12:40 PM
|Seymo (Login Seymo)|
I am heading into DE cycle number two. I have been at this since about 2005 (taking off time for husbands illness for a year or so). I feel tired and not interested in this cycle.
Maybe I don't want this anymore? Maybe I have just been burned too many times by getting my hopes up. Maybe some of the shine has come off the silver?
I miss ...having a life. My DH and I were supposed to go on dozens of vacations or special plans over the years and they all didn't happen because I am cycling (or worse). We have been in real estate limbo wanting to move but not knowing what or where to move to because we don't know if we will have a kid or not.
The limbo is wearing on me perhaps.
Anyone ever get this way?
- I understand...it felt like my life went on hold when I started ttc (success) - BlessedThistle on Apr 17, 2012
- and boy is that tunnel long! - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- I really did. it felt like the end goal had changed. beating infertility and getting off - BlessedThistle on Apr 17, 2012
- Yes (OE M/C, DE failure, & cancer mentioned ) - CrazyLady on Apr 17, 2012
- I understand where you are coming from (mc ment) - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- totally get it - hopeful7608 on Apr 17, 2012
- GL!!! - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- this was one of the hardest parts for me - samys on Apr 17, 2012
- Thank you - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- Absolutely. - Violet on Apr 17, 2012
- Thanks - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- Totally!! (success ment.) - ks on Apr 17, 2012
- You're awesome - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- ((hugs)) - Mrs. M on Apr 17, 2012
- Suppression US tomorrow - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- You're not alone - Hopeful in Delaware on Apr 17, 2012
- Yoga is such a powerful thing - Seymo on Apr 17, 2012
- Just sending my thoughts... - Funintheskies on Apr 17, 2012