Thanks BBGApril 19 2012 at 12:56 PM
|minniet (Login minniet)|
Response to Minniet
Wow, yes, those expenses are about what I thought. I am not sure if my friend is willing now, but we her approaching it carefully.
The insurance part is scary, but you know, I have my own company, so technically, I could add her on to our group policy...
My husband is the only part of the equation we are certain about -- he has had every test in the book by a top urologist, including the SCSA, and was rated "super sperm", and I also have had him out of any hot bath, wearing boxers and taking Total Fert for Men for 2 years.
It is quite possible that the donor was no good after all...
We have two remaining frozen blasts.
- Another question - BBG on Apr 19, 2012
- Barge re: Kilman protocol - Christine on Apr 19, 2012
- More info? - minniet on Apr 19, 2012
- Dr. Kilman's EFT - Christine on Apr 19, 2012
- Also, I had done another endo biopsy before - Christine on Apr 19, 2012
- Barge re: wilson and her CGH testing (pg ment) - Anonymous on Apr 19, 2012
- CGH - minniet on Apr 19, 2012
- Just a reminder that Wilson also had a clotting disorder - Daisy on Apr 20, 2012
- I was treated with a lot of immune rx - minniet on Apr 20, 2012
- I did those (sub high EPA fish oil for intralipids) last time but did one more thing... - BlessedThistle on Apr 21, 2012