Return to Index  

Since I read the green board too...

April 21 2012 at 12:53 PM
Leigh  (Login leigh74)

Response to Exciting news (pg/mc ment)

... I know many of you who wrote congratulations are experiencing yet another failed cycle and have suffered losses far after the point at which I am right now. All I can say, other than to express my deepest sorrow and sympathy, is thank you for writing, thank you for your optimism (or, at least, for writing optimistic words), and thank you for not giving up!

Trust me, I am far from optimistic right now. I know what could happen and somewhere in the back of my mind, I believe that will be my eventual fate. I still can't imagine that I will ever be anything but childless. These boards are a mixed blessing - the support is unparalleled, but I have also read a lot about every conceivable mistake/problem/tragedy and am continually shocked that ANY pregnancy can go well. However, I keep trying to push those thoughts aside and hope for the best. What else can I do?

I'll continue to hope that all of us can eventually 'graduate' to the pink board.
Many hugs,
Leigh

This message has been edited by leigh74 on Apr 21, 2012 2:47 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Happy and envious - minniet on Apr 21, 2012
    1. Minniet - thesameboat on Apr 21, 2012
      1. 100% agree! Thank you, Minniet. n/t - Leigh on Apr 21, 2012
        1. Thank you to you both - minniet on Apr 22, 2012

2. I am so thrilled for you and the other recent BFPs... - futurebeauty on Apr 22, 2012
    1. Thank you, FB... - Leigh on Apr 22, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement