Return to Index  

It's almost time! (lots of stuff mentioned: cancer, death, dating, failed cycles, hope!)

April 24 2012 at 3:48 PM
  (Login CrazyLady42)

I am so excited! About everything! I just need to gush a little happy.gif

Tomorrow I get to fly to the city where my clinic is for FET on Thursday. I have such a positive feeling this cycle a peaceful calm instead of the emotional storm of the previous 2 cycles. I also know, that however it turns out, Ill be fine.

While I am there I get to see an old girl friend I havent seen in 20 years. Then I will have FET and chill out in a very nice hotel for a couple of days (aaahhh room service, reading and movies!)

My late husbands best friend growing up is going to be in the vicinity while Im there so I extended my stay a couple of days - so we are going to hang out for a few days. He has been the most supportive friend to me since I lost my DH and is the only person (off this wonderful board) Ive shared this whole IF DE story/saga with. He used to call me about once every other week to check on me, but over the last couple of months, weve talked more and more

Im not sure if we are hanging out as just friends or if this is date - but Ive come to realize that I wouldnt mind if its a date. He lost his wife to cancer several years ago.

I have finally started to heal and feel again I was numb for a long time While I still miss my late DH each and every day (and talk to him and pray for him everyday), Im feeling hope and joy. The sunshine is finding its way into windows of my soul again!

And, to top it all off, I sold my house after only being on the market for 5 days!

Thanks for listening

((Hugs)) to each of you!

CL

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: It's almost time! (lots of stuff mentioned: cancer, death, dating, failed cycles, hope!) - Denise on Apr 24
  3. I am so excited for you - Seymo on Apr 24
  5. Oh, I hope youmhave a wonderful time! - thesameboat on Apr 24
  7. Wonderful! You so deserve this. I also love the idea of a little - Kacee on Apr 24
  9. Good luck to you! - demomone on Apr 24
  11. Romance in the air! - Emilyr99 on Apr 24
  13. So excited for you! - Mrs. M on Apr 24
  15. CL - SO, so happy for you! - Violet on Apr 24
  17. Glad you're gushing! - Renata on Apr 24
  19. Gorgeos post! - Lauranz on Apr 24
  21. The stars are alligning for you CrazyLady - THK on Apr 25
  23. Good luck with everything - E&H on Apr 25
    1. Re: Good luck with everything - mary on Apr 25

24. This is all so good to read! - Maggie in VA on Apr 25
    1. Thanks, gang! Off to the airport - CrazyLady on Apr 25
      1. Posted to you a couple of days ago on the other board. - Ginger on Apr 25
        1. Thanks for checking on me, ginger :-) - CrazyLady on Apr 25

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement