Off topic - recommendations for general fertility supportApril 30 2012 at 9:01 AM
|Maggie in FL (Login altamags)|
Hi old friends, hope you are all well and having lots of success!
I have a friend that has been having miscarriages. She has tested positive for some immune issues but her RE is dismissive of them. I have advised her that her best resource is other women, but that the only forum I've been on in years is DE only. Can anyone recommend an informational forum for frequent miscarriages - non DE?
- No advice, but so glad to hear from you! - Maggie in VA on Apr 30, 2012
- Check out pink board - Renata on Apr 30, 2012
- No avice either - Dixiechic on Apr 30, 2012
- (child mentioned) - Maggie in FL on Apr 30, 2012
- just wanted to mention - D on Apr 30, 2012
- Wow, Maggie - Dixiechic on May 1, 2012
- Yes, there is a very good investigations thread on the UK site (m/c ment.) - Daisy on Apr 30, 2012