Return to Index  

(child mentioned)

April 30 2012 at 10:53 AM
Maggie in FL  (no login)

Response to Off topic - recommendations for general fertility support

Thanks to all for asking about me. I have taken a break from everything because my health has been weird. I have lots of symptoms that I couldn't even begin to to try to explain, it would be a book. My doctor recently tested me for Lyme disease, not because she believes in it or knows anything about it, it was more of a "let's throw this up against the wall and see if it sticks" move. Of course, I tested positive. Now I'm trying to find a doctor in central Florida that knows anything about it. So far, all I've found out is that legit doctors won't touch it with a ten foot pole. I'm not trying to give the impression that I think Lyme disease is my answer now. Just telling you my latest! I am supposed to have a hysterectomy soon because I've had a pelvic prolapse since my last miscarriage, and my doctor thinks we should go ahead and take out the remaining ovary since my mother died of estrogen-related breast cancer.

I know my update sounds miserable, but I'm living a very happy life. I have a great husband and I did manage to have a child eleven years ago with heparin and baby aspirin, before my body said no more! So we have a great family. I hope to get back on board the adoption and/or surrogacy train later this year after my surgery.

Thanks for you help happy.gif
Maggie

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. just wanted to mention - D on Apr 30, 2012
  3. Wow, Maggie - Dixiechic on May 1, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement