Needles, pain, fatigue, moody, starving!!May 2 2012 at 5:51 PM
|CrazyLady (Login CrazyLady42)|
Response to Very Bad Sideffects with 1 1/2 inch needle, Anyone else?
I switched to a 23G 1" needle and that is a little more tolerable - but still a pain in the keester! I wish I had someone to give me the shot.
I had no idea that the progesterone could make me SOOO sleepy and moody and hungry and thirsty all the time. Starting a couple of days ago I cry at the drop of a hat. Then I have to laugh at myself - because I'm not crying about anything in particular!!
- Re: Needles, pain, fatigue, moody, starving!! - mary on May 2, 2012
- Oh my, really? - CrazyLady on May 2, 2012
- Re: Oh my, really? - mary on May 2, 2012
- The fatigue only happened to me when (success) - BlessedThistle on May 3, 2012
- Well then, maybe that's a good sign! - CrazyLady on May 3, 2012