Return to Index  

I know that the IGm

May 3 2012 at 10:48 PM
demomone  (no login)

Response to Can you help with immune blood result? Cotton, Minniet,


positives are part of a clotting factor for phospholipids..which means you would probably need lovenox or a blood need a number to really tell where you stand, not just a positive. If I had these test positive, I would see a hematologist..RE's are not trained in clotting disorders and many of them treat them with little knowledge or even unnecessarily.

 Respond to this message   

  1. hematologist? - Bharani on May 4, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement