Return to Index  

very informative

May 4 2012 at 10:20 PM
Bharani  (no login)

Response to Re: Can you help with immune blood result? Cotton, Minniet,

Hi Daisy, I appreciate your help.
"These would include thyroid, and autoimmune tests like lupus anticoagulant, antinuclear antibodies and Rheumatoid factor. "
I remember seeing like lupus on the chart the day I was doing the test but not in the result. I will ask the doctor when I see them.

"Do you have any issues like arthritis, rheumatism, thyroid issues, crohns or celiacs?? " I will ask again but I know I have joint pains from long time ago even when I was teenage.

"Other clotting tests? e.g. MTHFR, prothrombin gene mutation, factor v leiden etc." Again I saw these blood checked in the boxes but I don't see what they sent to me. I will ask.

"Can you give any more details?" It means alot to me your help thank you. I will update once I speak to ABC and my doctor.

"You appear to have several abnormal results which may indicate intralipids, humira, lovenox, steroids, aspirin and high dose vits D and B." I don't know about humira. Do you know about it? Did you try? Is their any med that can do what humira does but doesn't have alot of side effects. What is the side effects of humira?

"Have you ever posted results and questions on the Yahoo Immunology Support Board? I recommend it as there are a number of experts who can help interpret."
Yes, I did but the answer was not that worrisome. The comment I got was if I correct the vit D other might be corrected. The way I understood is that vit D can skew the other result. Did you say not to cycle unless I bring the vit D up if not I will fail?

Thanks again

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hi Bharani. Sorry to alarm you! I phrased that badly. - Daisy on May 5
    1. You phrased it well - Bharani on May 5

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement