Return to Index  

good luck! (pg implied)

May 7 2012 at 9:22 AM
Leigh  (Login leigh74)

Response to Hello Ladies, todays transfer

Wonderful news on your transfer. Here's hoping you have a peaceful and relaxing 2WW and get a nice, strong beta in 9 days (or whenever your clinic tests)!

As for waiting until the first 12 weeks is over, it's such a personal decision. Since we're "tell" and my donor is a family member, ALL my close friends and family have been walking through this journey with us step-by-step. They've been an integral part of this for us - I don't know what we would've done without their encouragement and love. Whatever happens, I know I'll need their support, so I'm happy to be open about it even though I'm usually a very private person. Still, I wouldn't tell anyone outside of my little circle until we make it through the first trimester. That's where I draw the line.

All this being said, I 100% understand the decision to wait, especially if you suspect you'll receive some negative reactions. You need to do whatever will be best for you and your little one(s), so protect yourself from any negative energy as long as you can.

Good luck to you!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: good luck! (pg implied) - Sweetpotatoepie on May 8, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement