Return to Index  

hang in there (child men't)

May 8 2012 at 2:21 PM
birdy1600  (Login birdy1600)

Response to New...and high anxiety

first of all,
this is, indeed a gamble.
However, there ARE ways of stacking whatever odds we have in our favor and that, is all that we have.

1. pick a proven donor, pay the extra money. it is the number one chance for success according to my friend who works in the industry.

2. pick a GREAT clinic
we can help you there. But look at the frozen stats UNLIKE OE IVF you will be using frozens at some point if lets say first one doesn't take, OR you want siblings.
PICK A CLINIC WITH A TAKE HOME BABY GUARANTEE they are OUT there and you will pay alot like 30K (some clinics are far less than that for this type of guarantee) BUT should you not take home live baby? you get 17K BACK.

3. Don't worry about loving your baby less, you won't or if you do you will be in like a .1% group if any. My son is MY SON.
And, every day they are learning more about epigenetics if you are carrying the child. This is, as one doctor said, the BUILDING of DNA in the mothers womb, or, as another said the turning on, or off off genes due to mothers effect.

we are here for you. It is a process that is crazymaking. But it CAN succeed.

best wishes!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. thanks so much ! - Antonialisa on May 8
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement