Approached my cousin about being a donorMay 11 2012 at 4:49 PM
|Emilyr99 (Login emilyr99)|
DH is concerned about using my sister as a donor now, so he asked me if I would approach someone else. I haven't had to do that as yet, so I was so nervous about contacting her. I thought it best that I email her so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable. She responded and said that she would give it serious thought. Both emails were very warm, so I don't feel like I have overstepped the mark, but I'm still worried that I may have made her uncomfortable.
I'm wondering if anyone else has approached family members with success or utter failure and how you have dealt with either eventuality. Any advice is welcome.
TTC for 3.5 yrs from age 27
4 rounds on clomifene
About to start IVF when...
DD OE 3.5yrs old now
TTC 2.5 yrs for #2
2 rounds of clomifene
Dx with DOR Jan 2012
Using DE from sister possibly
- My cousin was my donor... - Leigh on May 11, 2012
- Re: Approached my cousin about being a donor - green.elephant on May 11, 2012
- asked sister and this became a disaster - Golda on May 12, 2012
- Thanks ladies. More info... (nephews ment) - Emilyr99 on May 12, 2012
- well I think I told you about the disastrous approach I made to my sister... - lauranz on May 13, 2012