Return to Index  

Re: hi

May 17 2012 at 8:24 AM
e.m.d.  (Login e.m.d.)

Response to hi

CCRM has great stats. I didn't know they had a frozen egg bank. When I spoke with them they were really great, but they said there was pretty much no chance that they had an inhouse donor in my race, let alone in the ethnic backgrounds that we were hoping for. I'm glad the ODWU is behind you and hope that the results are good.

It's exceptionally frustrating when the onus of bad eggs is not solved by DE, especially when you go in thinking you had done your due diligence and the cycle itself goes well. I hope you find the CCRM approach to bring you success and I look forward to your updates. We really hope to use an inhouse program but perhaps we need to be open to that option. Best of luck for us all.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Are you comfortable sharing your donor ethnic preferences? - Christine on May 17
    1. Re: Are you comfortable sharing your donor ethnic preferences? - e.m.d. on May 17
      1. CNY FC - Denise on May 17
        1. CNY is THE Last Place I would go for an Asian Donor - DeeinNYC on May 18
          1. thx for the clarification ! - e.m.d. on May 18
            1. Re: thx for the clarification ! - DeeinNYC on May 18
          2. Re: CNY is THE Last Place I would go for an Asian Donor - Denise on May 18
          3. Welcome, and can any SG patients comment on availability . . . - Maggie in VA on May 18
            1. SG - e.m.d. on May 18

2. Re: hi - Anonymous on May 17
  4. Barge to e.m.d. (pg implied) - Anonymous on May 17
    1. Re: Barge to e.m.d. (pg implied) - e.m.d. on May 17
      1. Thank you (pg ment) - Anonymous on May 17
        1. Re: Thank you (pg ment) - e.m.d. on May 18

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement