Return to Index  

Oh Leigh! I'm so sorry! I had... (child, loss ment)

May 17 2012 at 8:25 PM

Anonymous  (Login ks1415)

Response to Bad news this morning (mc ment) x-post

The same thing happen to me! That is why I stay silent when anyone asks about SCH! We lost baby b because of my SCH! And I did not recover very well from that! My nerves were shot all the way through my pregnancy as we had other pregnancy complications. Even when I started feeling her move I was still a nervous wreck! I fell in love so hard but I just couldn't relax and enjoy my pregnancy!
BUT!!
At 8 months I delivered a tiny perfect little girl! She was healthy and truly my miracle!
I wanted to share this with you because even though we lost one baby, had repeated scares with Lola, and really bad pre-eclampsia, we still made it to the other side!
It can work out! You can have your happy ending!
You will always miss and wonder about the other baby, but unfortunately we can't change what has happened. Now you need to focus on yourself, grieve your loss and find a way to eleviate your stress as much as you can.
I'm so very sorry for your loss! Please know I'm thinking of you and praying that your little bean is as strong a fighter as my LolaBean is!

All my best to you!
((hugs))
ks

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. thank you, ks.. - Leigh on May 18, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement