Run, don't walk, away from the doctor who wants you to stop! (m/c ment)May 24 2012 at 2:35 PM
|Daisy (Login loochieuk)|
Response to Don't know what to do, mc mentioned
Please don't risk another miscarriage. It is very easy for an ill-informed, non-specialist to play Russian Roulette with your pregnancy/health, but if it were me, I would stay on medication which has been proved to be effective in preventing miscarriages for those with a diagnosed clotting disorder - and that is YOU!!
Lovenox is not only an anticoagulant, there is also evidence that it ameliorates the effect of NK cells and so it is a frontline treatment again losses and you have had TWO too many.
Please I implore you to stay with the advice of the doctor who is treating your clotting issues and taking it seriously.
Also, very important, is to start the Lovenox at the start of your ivf cycle for best effect.
Ask to be blood tested and monitored by your prescribing doctor to make sure that the Lovenox is acting effectively - this is very important.
Best of luck,
|This message has been edited by loochieuk on May 24, 2012 2:39 PM|
- Totally agree with Daisy and glad - demomone on May 24, 2012
- Well...I have been to a hematologist - Maggie on May 24, 2012
- Maggie, I totally understand your fears about the SCH. - Daisy on May 24, 2012
- sorry about atrocious spelling... bit late over here! xxx - Daisy on May 24, 2012
- Barge SCH - demomone on May 24, 2012