Return to Index  

I'm betting a double congrats with those numbers....m

May 24 2012 at 5:46 PM
Anonymous  (no login)

Response to OMG 2nd Beta is in (pg mentioned)

and as Dee said if that is the case...twins are great...such a double blessing. I just put mine down for their afternoon nap and what sweet little pies they are.

We transferred three very good quality blasts at our last FET cycle and my first beta at 11dpt5d was 477...and then 4 days later it jumped to 4000. I remember reading on the betabase web site that my numbers were very strong for two...and even in the low triplet area so we were holding our breath until our u/s at 7 wks.

The nice thing was that I wasn't any sicker in the 1st trimester than with my big singleton son born a year earlier. And I thought I would be hungry all the time with two...but I wasn't and I only gained 29 pounds...no stretch marks either...and I had a great labour and natural birth with them. It was an easy pgcy even though I was 50.

So if you are having any anxiety about two...and I know I did even though I was prepared and actually wishing for two..it can be all good. Relax and enjoy dreaming of your little sweet potato pies.

blessings from Hope

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. whoops forgot to log in...and mention pgcy and children in my post nt - Hope2009 on May 24, 2012
  3. one pie or two? - sweetpotatoepie on May 24, 2012
    1. Oh there is nothing like....m - Hope2009 on May 24, 2012
      1. Thank you - sweetpotatoepie on May 24, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement