Return to Index  

Follow-up with RE

May 25 2012 at 1:01 PM
Violet  (no login)

Hi,
We had our follow-up. So tired of the follow-ups!
Anyway, my RE does not think I have an immune issue. He thinks that if we have a high quality embryo, I will get pregnant. He thinks these were not the best embryos. We looked at the quality of the remaining vitrified embryos and he thought they were very good and they developed well however it was clear that they are not the best as they were early blasts on Day 5 and my RE said he would have preferred a solid blast on Day 5. He will test me again for the standard immune panel. Clearly people get pg all the time without the most perfect embryos so why can't I?

I am keeping my appt. with Dr. Braverman and will look into costs of that in the next week.

Also thinking about changing from Crinone 2x per day to PIO. Does anyone have any thoughts on this.

We are also planning on doing a scratch biopsy the cycle before the FET.

My thyroid jumped up to 3.4 when I had my beta. My RE said it could have been from the increased estrogen however he does want me to see an endocrinologist about this as we all know it need to be under 2.0, estrogen or not.

Does anyone have any thoughts?
thanks,
Violet

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Hey Di!!! - DeeinNYC on May 25, 2012
    1. Darn auto-text!! - Sorry...I know you are not Di n/t - DeeinNYC on May 25, 2012
    2. Thanks, Dee - Violet on May 25, 2012

2. Re: Follow-up with RE - Hopeful7608 on May 25, 2012
    1. Thanks, I am leaning - Violet on May 25, 2012
      1. Re: Thanks, I am leaning - hopeful7608 on May 26, 2012
        1. Hi Hopeful - Violet on May 29, 2012

3. Re: Follow-up with RE - e.m.d. on May 26, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement