Return to Index  

Hey Di!!!

May 25 2012 at 1:51 PM
DeeinNYC  (no login)

Response to Follow-up with RE

Hi Violet,

My thoughts are...keep your appt with Dr. Braverman. Most Dr.'s not well versed in immune issues say what your said. Of course, he may be correct, but what if he's not? If it turns out that you do not have an immune issue..fine. No harm..no foul except for of course that you will be out of pocket some money. I think it's money well spent however to get answers. As far as Crinone vs PIO shots, there have been lots of posts on this so you may want to do a search on several of the boards here. I know I have seen many on the regular High FSH pregnancy board about this issue. I think many think that the PIO works better than Crinone. In my experience, the Crinone did not hold off AF as well as the PIO. I know of people that take PIO, crinone AND endometrium. The studies however show that they work equally as well I believe. Definitely look into the elevated TSH levels. Good luck.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Darn auto-text!! - Sorry...I know you are not Di n/t - DeeinNYC on May 25, 2012
  3. Thanks, Dee - Violet on May 25, 2012
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement