Thanks, DeeMay 25 2012 at 8:10 PM
|Violet (no login)|
Response to Hey Di!!!
I appreciate your input. I am taking the steps for Braverman and we'll see where I am in a few weeks when the appt is scheduled.
I am ready to try more things because I feel my RE was of the less is more approach as he thought I would get pg with ease using DE. So, now that we have 4 blasts left, I want to go for bust.
Also...I think if you feel like all the other parameters for your donor add up at RBA, I would deal w/ the height. Not everything added up for our donor however we thought overall she was a lot of what we wanted. It's a hard decision.