Return to Index  

Hopeful

May 30 2012 at 8:42 PM
Violet  (no login)

Response to Re: Thanks a lot

You are smart to go right to DE. Part of me wishes I did that as I would most likely have a couple kids by now.

I can't believe they did not let you go to blast. Was that this January...like 2012? So, they never told you why? You are supposed to go to Day 5 if you have 8 HIP embryos on Day 3. I am at BIVF as well. As you know, I am feeling frustrated with them as they don't want to change any part of my protocol for the FET other than doing the endometrial biopsy...which I suggested. I like our Dr. a lot and he has been wonderful with us however i am concerned about doing nothing different. That is worrisome to me. I am actually thinking about doing a consult with the Brigham.

Who did you do immune testing with? Did you get your Dr. at BIVF to prescribe the meds you were recommended? My RE wants to do another round of the basic immune panels for miscarriage as I had the last done awhile ago but that's it...nothing extensive.

Our donor had 1 pg right before us however I do not know if it is an ongoing pg.

I am trying to have hope for our FET...just hard to right now.

Thanks for your help. Glad to know I am not the only one in Boston dealing with all of this craziness!...Violet

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. immune issues, etc - hopeful7608 on Jun 1
    1. Hi Hopeful - Violet on Jun 4
      1. thanks! - hopeful7608 on Jun 4

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement