Return to Index  

Thanks so much...

May 30 2012 at 10:37 PM
KinVA  (Login KinVA)

Response to Thoughts on choosing a donor?

for all of your feedback! It's incredibly valuable to hear how others have thought through this, and I will definitely continue posting with our progress along this seemingly endless journey. My husband just sat here and read through all of the comments with me, and he thinks we should proceed with the multi-racial donor. He firmly believes that all of this concern over physical characteristics will cease to be important when our child is born, and he keeps reminding me that I will his or her mother in every way that's meaningful, regardless of whether he or she has my nose or my eyes or whatever. Yet, he wants me to be completely comfortable before we proceed. I feel like I need to keep mulling it over though - not ready to select this donor tonight. The way our donor database seems to work, I may risk her not being available if I wait more than a day or two though....

I have another tactical question though - but I'll post it in a separate thread.....

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. I used donor embies (success) - BlessedThistle on May 30, 2012
    1. Cycled overseas; little control over donors. (kids ment) - Maggie in VA on May 31, 2012

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement