I haven't told and will never plan to... religion mentMay 31 2012 at 12:32 AM
|BlairN (no login)|
Response to Thoughts on telling a child they were conceived via DE?
I personally feel that it would destroy by child's life. Sometimes I feel like this really didn't happen this way because I can't imagine my baby not really coming from me. Then I think wait he did because I gave him life, so he is mine. I look at my baby and I couldn't feel anymore love for him. I am his mommy 100% and I can't imagine telling him otherwise. Am I not his mommy 100%? Can I say that?? Am I allowed? It gets really confusing even for me, let alone my child. No thank you.. I am so happy that Science made my dream come true, but honestly, I just want to move on and just enjoy this amazing little being that was brought to me. I really feel that he was the baby I was meant to have. If I am wrong about feeling like this, then I will have to account to my creator no one else.
- 100% agree - Sandy on May 31, 2012
- It would be nice if you could express your opinion without such - Ariadne on May 31, 2012
- Sorry. Should've written - Ariadne on May 31, 2012
- I understand this is a charged topic- - Piper on May 31, 2012
- Yes I understand Ariadne's and Piper's points. Sorry. - Sandy on May 31, 2012
- Thank you, Sandy. I do understand where you are coming from - Ariadne on May 31, 2012
- Sandy... - Piper on May 31, 2012
- unscientific surveys - Julie on May 31, 2012
- I know how you feel - Dee on Jun 1, 2012
- BlairN - sugar on May 31, 2012
- Your welcome... - BlairN on Jun 3, 2012