Return to Index  

Thank you, Sandy. I do understand where you are coming from

May 31 2012 at 10:29 AM
Ariadne  (no login)

Response to Yes I understand Ariadne's and Piper's points. Sorry.

in your above response. This can be a polarizing topic & some people hold extremely strong views one way or the other. There are several topics which come up which are particularly hard for those seemingly in the minority. (I don't know if the no-tell posters are actually in the minority or not, but based on some past threads, I can easily see how it would feel that way.)

I don't hold negative views toward parents who opt not to tell nor have I ever expressed any, FWIW. There are no simple answers & at this point, most of us are speculating, as we are not reporting back as moms of teenagers, for example, who knew all along or who didn't know but found out by accident.

Anyway, b/c I think we're all entitled to hold different views on this & each view has pros & cons, it's hard to read a post where I, as part of one group, gets a bit of a smackdown. happy.gif

I appreciate your post in response & I do understand. I hope you reconsider & hang around. What we all have in common is what's the most important: a child via DE or the hope of a child through DE.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement