Return to Index  

can't believe I'm posting this - donor # discrepancy (pg ment)

May 31 2012 at 11:47 PM
anon for this for now  (no login)

Sorry to be posting anonymously but I'm in a bit of shock (and could also be wrong).

We selected a donor at our clinic in October (Donor # 1670 on her profile).

We did a fresh cycle in December which was unsuccessful. We had 3 frozen.

I ordered the embryology report/my medical records from December in case our FET was unsuccessful.

We had our FET in March and were successful.

I finally sat down to review the records and noticed that the Donor # on my records was # 1632.

The age of the donor we selected (1670) was 28. The age of the donor on my embryology report (1632) was 29.

I am in complete shock at the thought that maybe a mistake has been made. I called my clinic tonight and left a msg.

The only explanation i can think of for the # discrepancy is that the donor had a profile #1670 but was actual donor #1632 at the clinic, and turned 29 before ER.

I am so sorry to be posting this and just praying that a mistake has not been made.

I will post an update as I can.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: can't believe I'm posting this - donor # discrepancy (pg ment) - Anonymous on Jun 1
    1. Re: can't believe I'm posting this - donor # discrepancy (pg ment) - Anonymous on Jun 1

2. Could just be error in medical records. - Raindrops1 on Jun 1
  4. Oh, I know that is nervewracking. (clinic mix-up mentioned, DD mentioned in detail) - thesameboat on Jun 1
    1. thanks for sharing your experience - anon for this one for now on Jun 1

5. got an answer from my clinic coordinator first thing this morning - anon for this one for now on Jun 1
    1. Glad to hear this news. - Raindrops1 on Jun 1
    2. Oh, thank heaven . . . - Maggie in VA on Jun 1
    3. Wonderful! nt - thesameboat on Jun 2
    4. thanks all - anon for this on Jun 4

Find more forums on FertilityCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement